top of page
Three French Bullgod Puppies

Animal Control

Dexter "Buzz" Bridges is the Animal Control Officer for the Town of Chesterville. He can be reached at 446-0739.

Please be advised that he deals with complaints involving domestic animals only; Issues with wild animals should be reported to the State of Maine Warden's Service at 1-800-452-4664 or at their website:

Reports of abuse/neglect involving livestock or horses should be made to the State of Maine Department of Agriculture at 1-877-269-9200 or 207-287-3846


In addition, the Franklin County Animal Shelter can be reached at 207-778-6238 or through their website:

bottom of page